Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Easy Stroll- Best Thing Ever



Easy Stroll is an ergonomic handle that allows you to easily maneuver your stroller one handed. It can also be used as a handle extension.

I ordered one because I wanted to be able to keep a full stride even when the Freerider stroller board was attached.

I had some trouble during installation because my stroller handle is oval and the spacers provided are round and made of ridged plastic. I ended up only using the top spacer and was able to install it but noticed right away that when I rotated the grip the ridged plastic piece tore at my foam handle. My fix was to wrap my foam handle well in electric tape under both installation points. This doesn't hinder the rotation of the Easy Stroll but does save my foam handle.

I got to use it for the first time today on a trip to Fairyland in Oakland (basically an amusement park). The Easy Stroll works really well as a handle extension for use with the Freerider but what really impressed me was that it allowed me to comfortable manipulate the stroller with one hand.

What freedom! What a revelation! I had no idea how great it would be to have a free hand while pushing a stroller. Now the promotional photos for this product always show relaxed looking mothers blissfully sipping fancy coffee or joyously swinging tiny boutique bags. That was not my experience. Instead, I was able to carry my fussy one year old while easily zipping after my rambunctious two year old- on road, off road and through throngs of little kids-pushing a DOUBLE stroller with a stroller board attached!

What can I say...Easy Stroll- BEST THING EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment